Saturday, September 20, 2008

Something to work on...

I am the biggest procrastinator. I have had my plane tickets to go see Jen and Layla for about a month and a half. I am so excited to go see them, I just hate to pack. You would think after all the years of packing and going on vacation I would be so over this...NOT. I need to leave for the airport at about 9:30am so Pete and I can have time to stop and have breakfast together. I am still not packed...imagine that. I am almost done actually, maybe...I have to see how much stuff I can cram in the suitcase and take to Jen. Yea, we are slowly moving her stuff out by plane.

I was trying to hurry so when Pete got home from work at 12:40am we could visit for a minute and then hit the hay. He called me from the Alamo exit and told me he had to turn around and go back to work. Something about a stabbing...can't people do this kind of stuff when it is convenient? So...now Pete is heading back to work and I am at the computer doing what? Procrastinating.

What happened to me...I used to be so organized? I am going to work on this...well, someday. No, for real, this is something I am really going to work on. I will get organized again.

1 comments:

Delaney the Undead said...

hahahahaha...procrastination is NOT a stranger in my household either!