Saturday, October 4, 2008

A warm blanket.

Before I left for Nebraska to visit with Jen and Layla I thought I would make a quilt for Pete to keep him warm while I was gone. I finished it the night before I left and hid it in Matt's closet (knowing Pete would never make it to that side of Matt's room without killing himself, no kidding) I asked Matt to lay it out on my bed when I was gone so Pete would find it when he came home from work that night.
Matt laid it out on my bed and Pete was pleasently surprised. Yeah, he likes blankets!!!

3 comments:

Wendi's Secrets To Life said...

you got to go see Layla and didnt make my blanket I dont like you very much right now!!

PJ and Me said...

I will make your blanket this week. I have to make dad a Halloween one too and I have to make one for Jen and Jer so this will be make a quilt week for me. Do you like me now?

Lehigrams said...

You are so cute to make Pete a blankie to keep him warm while you were gone. What a thoughtful wife. And besides that, you don't look like a Grandma! You look like a teenager. You cutie.