Saturday, October 4, 2008

Off to the Zoo...

Jen, Layla and I went on an adventure to the
Omaha Henry Doorly Zoo
which is the 2nd biggest zoo in the United States. Jen didn't want me to take her picture
Layla likes to chew on her shirts
I love monkeys...
Layla and gma standing by the waterfall
Jen and Layla standing by the Parrots
Another waterfall...anyone who knows me (Connie) knows I love waterfalls, I usually like to get in them.
Jenna took Layla through the tunnel then I took her through
Oh, such a lazy cat...
This was in the bat cave, I thought it was really cool
Alligators...Steve Irwin's favorite animal
Layla had to take a little break, and I mean little, she doesn't stay asleep very long
Another form of my favorite, a gorilla
Layla decided she liked gma's red and white cup...
and wanted some ice water, which felt really good on her gums
Bears are another of my favorite's
Layla looking at the beautiful flowers before the bees showed up.
Layla was wondering what this was she was setting on
I was trying to show Layla the Toucan
Another of my favorites, I love penguins.
The end of the day, we were hot and tired but we did have alot of fun.
Thanks Jen for taking me to the Zoo.

0 comments: