We had a little excitement in our neighborhood the other day. The cops surrounded our street and the street behind us. Thank goodness my neighbor Michelle called me to let me know they were out there or I would have been freaked out. There was two plain clothes officers and two uniformed officers by my garage. I walked out and asked what was going on. They were looking for someone and had him cornered off.
It is kinda scary, Matt and I had just came back from the store and we had had our windows open and the garage door was not locked. So I went through the house and checked all the closets. I went out in the garage and checked there and in the attic.
The cops finally brought the dog by and went through the back yard. I think because we have a trampoline and the helicopter could not see under it. The helicopter was up above the house for about 30 minutes.

1 comments:
OH MY GOSH! what a crazy story! How exciting though at the same time! i'm glad you guys are safe and that he didn't try and take you as hostages or anything! :) LOVE YOU
Post a Comment