Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A touching letter...

I received a beautiful letter in the mail yesterday.
It touched my heart and brought back some great memories of my time as a
"young woman's leader".
It was from a special young woman that I was so blessed to be able to know, to teach and the Lord still continues to bless me as we are still friends.
She brought back memories of our slumber parties...
of toilet papering...
and I also remember sneaking off to buy cookies so we could eat and just talk.
It is nice to know that with all the fun we had that the messages I prepared did not go unnoticed.
Know that while I was teaching you, you were teaching me as well.
I learned so much from you and your mom and all the other girls.
Yes, you are right...I am just a phone call away and in a heartbeat would do anything for you.
Thanks for the memories, the sweet words and the good cry...tee hee.
I am so happy for you to finally be able to use that white handkercheif when you go to the temple.
I can't wait to hear the details. Congratulations!!!!!!!
Also know that your family touched my life, my family's life and we are so blessed to have known you all.
Also know that you are a wonderful mom and a great example to many.

0 comments: