Thursday, October 23, 2008

Gearing up for....

...another adventure.
Wendi and I are planning a little trip next weekend.
We are heading to LA to meet her "Days of our Lives" stars.
We are also staying with my sister so this should be a fun trip.
Wendi is my comedy relief and always makes me laugh.
Let's hope we don't get lost!!!

2 comments:

Lehigrams said...

Man, I'll bet this day was all spent in front of the computer. You had a lot to add. But I enjoyed it all. I always love your blog. You do an awesome job. Have fun at Days of our Lives. I can't believe your still watching that. I quit a long time ago. I still catch a glimpse of Bo and Hope once in awhile. Have fun!!!!

PJ and Me said...

I don't spend that much time in front of the computerr, but it is fun. I don't watch days and haven't for about 7 years. Wendi watches it, I am just going so I can visit with Wendi and Debby.