Wendi 1988 age: 4
Jenna 1990 age: 4
Matt 1994 age:4
FINGERPRINTS
Sometimes you get discouraged,
Because I am so small
And leave my little fingerprints
On furniture and walls.
But everyday I'm growing
And soon will be so tall
That all these little fingerprints
Will be difficult to recall.
So here's a little handprint
That you can put away
So you will know how my fingers looked
On this special day.
Awe the memories of little hands and all they used to get into.
Love you guys!!!
1 comments:
So cute. I bet their hands are a lot bigger now. I have a rocking chair that has all my grandkids handprints on it. They love to come and find their prints and see how much they have grown.
Love ya Robbin. Thanks for lightening up your words. But you didn't have to do it just for me.
Post a Comment