Thursday, October 23, 2008

Here we go again...

...wow two weeks in a row...I think I might be able to keep this up as I have so much to be thankful for:

*That the engine light in my truck went off when we tightened the gas cap. Yeah for not having to take the truck to the shop.

*That my parents taught me the value of hard work. I love you mom and dad.

*I-80 getting repaved...it is a mess now but will be so nice when it is done.

*Knowing when I taught young woman's years ago that I actually touched their lives. I love you girls and always will as you taught me so much too.

*Friends...I am so blessed with special people in my life and know I can call them for anything.

*That my husband gets a new partner, long story, but I know his quality of life has improved and he will not be as stressed. Anyone who knows my husband knows he doesn't get stressed so you know this had to have been bad. I love you PJ!!!

0 comments: