Thursday, October 9, 2008

I just realized I was tagged...

with Jen and Brittney from Aunt Claudia...

My Husband.......
1. Where did you first meet? At the Police Dept. I was picking up evidence.
2. How long did you date before you got married? 6 months.
3. How long have you been married? We just celebrated our 25th anniversary.
4. What does he do that surprises you? He scares the hell out of me all the time to be funny.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? How is eyes smile and twinkle when he smiles.
6. What is your favorite quality of his? His honesty.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Princess or Robbie.
8. What is his favorite color? Orange.
9. What is his favorite food? He loves to BBQ.
10. What is his favorite sport? Golf and anything on ESPN.
11. When and where was your first kiss? On our first date at his trailer.
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We like to go to Peet's in the morning and have a breaksnack and drink.
13. Do you have any children? We have 3 of the best and one grand-daughter.
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He is a big teddy bear.
15. How old is he? He will be 48 next month.
16. Who said "I love you" first? We said it at the same time. Great minds think alike.
17. What is his favorite type of music? He listens to my country but he likes Sports Talk Radio.
18. What do you admire most about him? He is a hard worker and makes me laugh.
19. Do you think he will read this? Not unless I show him, he has a job and I am unemployed so I have way too much time on my hands. hahaha
20. I tag: Jenna, Zoey, Brittney, Kayla, Kristen, Kelly, Julianne, Delaney, Shani and Danelle.

1 comments:

Shani said...

Hey Robbin, it's fun to learn new things about you and Pete. I would do the tag, but I did already...I was the one to tag Claudia. So, if you want, check it out on my blog.