Saturday, October 18, 2008

Yeah...I am done...for now.

Pete has been asking me for a Halloween Blanket, so we went and picked out the fabric, we should have gone a little earlier but this is what we found. So I decided not only will I get his blanket done before Halloween I would take out some other projects and get them done. Three quilts and 8 pillow cases...

Just finished tying Pete's blanket, it's hard to see the purple ties
Sewing it together (thanks Debby for finding me the great backing)
All done
Wendi has been waiting patiently for her Utah Utes blanket, almost done tying.
All done and Wendi is one happy girl
This one is for Jen and Jeremy
Jen and Jeremy's blanket and I had enough to make pillow cases too
Making 8 pillow cases (thanks Debby for showing me how to make these, also Zoey for reminding me how to put them together)
The golf one is for Pete, the Sesame Street one is for Layla bug and the Utah one matches Wendi's quilt
These are for mine and Pete's bed, yea we are a little weird but I thought they were cute.
I think after this I am going to have to invest in some quilting frames...my back and the floor don't go together. Lots of motrin. hahaha

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Yay!!!!!!

PJ and Me said...

mine is better then yours sister

PJ and Me said...

Wendi was signed in under my name, note above comment