My friend Linda called last week and wanted to know if I wanted to go play BINGO. I always thought BINGO was for old ladies and never really thought about it much. I decided it would be fun, Pete had to work so I thought I would check it out. I met Linda for dinner at Taqueria Rosita, one of our favorites, we did a little shopping and then on to BINGO. I actually had a fun time, met some of her other friends that actually knew my husband. I didn't win anything, this time, but had alot of fun. I got home about 3am.
The next day, we got up and headed for Apple Hill. (we stopped and looked at trailers, see next post) On to Apple Hill we went. A friend that works with Pete and his wife (Dan and Andie Risley) were actually heading toward Apple Hill to pick up their boys, they have never been to Apple Hill. They stopped and met us for lunch, walked around and checked out all the crafters.
Pete and I after lunch at Boa Vista Orchards,
Dan and Andie Risley
Then on to Honey Bear Ranch for the best Apple Pie Royale (hot apple pie, vanilla ice cream, warm carmel sauce and nuts). This is the water wheel at Honey Bear Ranch. We took my parents here years ago and had some pictures taken here, we also have had family pictures taken here. This old wheel holds alot of memories.
This is the little lake at High Hill Ranch where you can actually fish. 
0 comments:
Post a Comment