Thursday, October 16, 2008

Something new...

...I have been blog stealing, but they said we could, I thought this was a great idea.
So here goes my first Thankful Thursday.

I am thankful for . . .
. . . the mess to clean up after a party, because it means that I have been surrounded by friends.
. . . to taxes I pay, because it means that I’m employed (my husband is, I am not yet).
. . . the clothes that fit a little too snug, because it means I have enough to eat.
. . . my shadow that watches of me work, because it means I am out in the sunshine.
. . . a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning, and gutters that need fixing, because it means I have a home.
. . . all of the complaining I hear about our government, because it mean we have free speech.
. . . the spot I find at the far end of the parking lot, because it means I am capable of walking.
. . . my huge heating bill, because it means that I am warm.
. . . the lady behind me in church who sings off key, because it mean that I can hear.
. . . the pile of laundry and ironing, because it means my loved ones are nearby.
. . . weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day, because it means I have been productive.
. . . the alarm that goes off in the early morning hours,
because it means that I am alive.

I am thankful that Heavenly Father did not take Pete home when he had his heart attack!! I am thankful for my children, grandchild and son-in-law.

0 comments: