As I was cleaning today I had the TV on waiting for the cable guy to come by and fix something for me. The Bonnie Hunt Show happened to be on, (by the way she cracks me up along with Ellen) the guests were a couple of young girls that had been diagnosed with Juvenile Diabetes. I was kinda listening while I was running around...and heard this web site: Diabetes Handprint
So I thought I would check it out. My mom had diabetes and died with complications due to diabetes. With my beautiful niece Janae being diagnosed with Juvenile Diabetes at a young age we are fighting to find a cure. I thought this would be an awesome idea. So if we could have a moment of your time click on the above web site. Write on your own hand, take a picture and download it or make a virtual one on the web site and a $5 donation will be made to one of two non-profit organizations - Diabetes Education and Camping Association or Taking Control of Your Diabetes. The choice is yours.
This is Matt's hand...
This is Wendi's hand...
This is Robbin's hand...
Friday, October 24, 2008
A moment of your time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Robbin! I wrote a word on my hand too! I need just to upload the picture and send it into the website. You are always so supportive of Diabetes and the research! It's so great to have others who care so much about it as well. Its so important to me (and my fam) to find a cure! LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment