Pete and I are thinking about getting a trailer. We used to have a tent trailer when the kids were younger and we loved it. We sold it because the kids were so involved in sports there were some weekends, most weekends we could just not get away anymore. We did not want to have a trailer just setting in the driveway. After Pete had his heart attack we have re-thought alot about life and how important it is to relax and just enjoy life.
On our way to Apple Hill we stopped and looked at trailers. We want one that is small enough to fit in our driveway so we don't have to store it, so we are thinking about no longer than and 25 footer.
This is the one I liked.
The bedroom is seperated by the bathroom for more privacy
The kitchen has more cupboard space
This is the one Pete liked
this is the bathroom, it has more storage than the one I liked
The couch actually is a pull out so it gives you more room when it is open, Pete likes that it is more open and roomy.
The kitchen does not have as much cupboard space (the couch slides out for more room)
Then we both found this one and fell in love, although we are not sure we want the tent trailer beds. The beds we had in the tent trailer weren't that bad and I could live with them because the rest of the trailer is awesome.
the outside again showing the tent trailer beds
the bathroom
the kitchen (I wish I would have turned on the flash)tons of storage space
both beds are queen size, the bathroom is the wall that comes out right before you get to the back bed
the couch on this one also is a pull out for more floor space
this picture is from the door area
They all have their pros and cons, so we are still debating on what we really want. We are also a little nervous to jump into anything until I have a job.
So I am hoping something will come up for me soon.
(If you want to see the pictures better you can click on them to make them bigger)
0 comments:
Post a Comment