Go to as many friends as you want and tell them they've been "B00-ed".
Have them link back to your blog to pick up their Halloween Treat (picture) and tell them to Boo their friends.
(Then put the pic in your side bar so everyone knows that you've already been boo-ed and to send the pic to someone else.)
So be watching your comments to see if you get boo-ed!
Happy Halloween!!!

3 comments:
I guess this will have to do... scotcheroos don't pass through cyberspace... sigh...
You were the one that gave me that great recipe!
Happy Halloween Robbin! Thanks for the boo... it's less fattening than candy and treats, so that's good.
Yes, scotcheroos are the best, but this is the next best thing for cyberspace. hahaha. I did give you that recipe and it is our favorite when we go camping.
Happy Halloween to you and your little goblins!!
I can't copy the picture and add it to my blog. HELP
Post a Comment