Monday, October 6, 2008

I love to read...

I just finished reading "Under and Alone" It was a really good book about an ATF agent that went undercover and infiltrated an Outlaw Motorcycle Gang. This guy has also spoken at the Gang conference that Pete goes to every year.
I am now reading "The Lucky One" by Nicholas Sparks. What more can I say Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite authors. I also went this last weekend with my friend Linda to see the movie "Nights in Rodanthe" by Nicholas Sparks. I really liked the movie, it was a little different from the book but still good.

3 comments:

Wendi's Secrets To Life said...

I hate when you read

Lehigrams said...

Aw Wendy, leave her alone. Reading is the best. You need to get into it also. It takes you places that you would never get to otherwise. Besides, your black grama loved to read too.

PJ and Me said...

My mom said the same thing "reading will take you places you would never get to go otherwise" you must be sisters. hahaa