I stole this off Jenna's page, looks like fun. Here goes:
1. Who eats more? Pete has a bigger appetite that me.
2. Who said "I love you" first? We said it at the same time.
3.How long have you been together? 25 wonderful years and counting.
4. Who sings better? Neither of us, we suck!
5. Who's older? He is by 2 1/2 years.
6. Who's smarter? Pete, no question about it.
7. Who's temper is worse? That would be me, but don't cross him.
8. Who does the laundry? I do, have you seen what he does to the laundry?
9. Who does the dishes? Me or the kids.
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do until he wants to trade sides, which is like every 2 nights. Silly man.
11. Who snores? I hear we both make beautiful music. (right Wendi?)
12. Who's hair is longer? Mine
13. Who's better with the computer? Depends on what you need done, but probably me.
14. Do you have pets? Do three kids count?
15. Who pays the bills? Pete
16. Who cooks dinner? I do unless we BBQ.
17. Who drives when you are together? I do, he says his license is suspended.
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner? He does.
19. Who is the most stubborn? Oh that would definately be me. ; )
20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? Me, he is never wrong. (hahaha)
21. Who's parents do you see more? Probably his mom
22. Who named your pet? We don't have a pet anymore, but it used to be Screwball. (the bunny)
23. Who kissed who first? We totally kissed each other. XOXOXOXO's
24. Who asked who out? Pete asked me out after he pulled me over in his Police Cruiser.
25. Where was your first date? We went to dinner in Provo, it was awesome.
26. Who's more sensitive? He is sensitive when it comes to his kids, I am probably the most sensitve though. Pete hates drama or discussing feelings.
27. Who's taller? Pete is.
28. Who plays better golf? Hahaha, who do you think...Pete
29. Who has more siblings? I do.
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both wear the pants, its a partnership.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Robbin vs Pete
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yes it is true... They both snore. It's hard to sleep in the next room. hahaha and mom its NOT beautiful music you should here you guys. You sound like fog horns!!! =)
Post a Comment