Thursday, September 11, 2008

A moment of Silence...



I am proud to be an American and so thankful for all the men and women who sacrifice for our freedom. Today is a sad anniversary of something so horrible and my thoughts and prayers go out to all the families that suffered that day. May I always remember this and never take anything for granted. I am so blessed!!!!

1 comments:

Lehigrams said...

Me too. That was the first thing I did this morning was put out my flag in rememberance for those who died and suffered on that day. I will never forget your Mom calling me and asking if I was watching the TV. and then telling me what had ahppened. We both were just so shocked that something like that happened in our little world. I too say, let us never forget, and be thankful for our Country.