I have read all of Nicholas Sparks' books and love them. He has also had a couple of movies made from his books. (A walk to remember, Message in a Bottle and The Notebook) A new movie "Nights in Rodanthe" is coming out September 26th. Can't wait to see it, Jen are you ready?
Nicholas Sparks also has a new book coming out September 30th. I will be lined up at the book store to pick it up. Yes, Wendi that means you are going to have to fend for yourself. hahaha.
Here are all of Nicholas Sparks' books:
The Choice 2007
Dear John 2006
At First Sight 2005
True Believer 2005
Three Weeks With My Brother (non-fiction) 2004 (I have not read this one yet)
The Wedding 2003
The Guardian 2003
Nights in Rodanthe 2002
A Bend in the Road 2001
The Rescue 2000
A Walk To Remember 1999
Message In a Bottle 1998
The Notebook 1996
1 comments:
oh man I hate when new books come out. Just be like me and wait for the movie its better
Post a Comment