Thursday, June 19, 2008

Counting the days...

We are counting down the days for Jen and Layla to visit.
5 more days!!!
We are so excited for them to get here.
Wendi and Matt have not met Layla yet, so this is going to be really fun for them to meet her.
Of course it is always nice when Jen comes home.
By the way Jen, I love your hair.
Well, I think we are ready for their arrival.
Layla will have a bed and of course her famous boppy,
let's just hope she doesn't catapolt out of the bed.
Jeremy, wish you were coming too.
Just want you to know you are in our thoughts and prayers, stay safe and hurry home.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

I love the pack and play! I'm sure Layla will sleep like a baby in it. O love the picture of Jeremy. He looks good in his uniform!

the mrazek family said...

Oh, I hope we have a chance to meet the baby!

PJ and Me said...

As for Juli's comment, we will all have to go to lunch. yeah?