Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's about time...


I am so sick of how the media takes a situation and makes the cops the bad guys instead of holding the criminal accountable for their actions. Also it is about time law enforcement administration stands up for the officers and not for the criminal. Click here to check out video. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Officer Burko's family. Our men and women in blue are out there risking their lives everyday. They are the first ones we call for help. They hustle to get to the call to help whom ever is in need. I know they knew what they were getting into when they took the job, but it would be nice for people to appreciate what they do out there on the streets while we set home in our cozy little houses. Sorry I had to vent! Thanks.

0 comments: