We are under construction and will be up and blogging soon.
Robin!Hi! Im glad that jenna sent me the link to your profile! I added you to our link on our page, i hope you dont mind!-Dee
hahaha in response to your comment about the unicorn movie, Im pretty sure it is one of the weirdest videos Ive ever watched but it cracked me up! and thanks, Drew is cute but your granddaughter is just so adorable!
I saw the picture of your "young" family and it seems not so long ago at all. Your granddaughter is beautiful! Fun to keep in touch with you.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Robin!
Hi! Im glad that jenna sent me the link to your profile! I added you to our link on our page, i hope you dont mind!
-Dee
hahaha in response to your comment about the unicorn movie, Im pretty sure it is one of the weirdest videos Ive ever watched but it cracked me up! and thanks, Drew is cute but your granddaughter is just so adorable!
I saw the picture of your "young" family and it seems not so long ago at all. Your granddaughter is beautiful! Fun to keep in touch with you.
Post a Comment