And we get to kiss these little cheeks... Is this the cutest little face ever? We can't wait til they get here. Tuesday, June 24th @ 2:25She looks like her daddy right here, but I also see Jen in her.
How exciting!! I can't wait to pinch those little cheeks at the reunion. I'm so excited that all of you will be there. Also about my family pic I don't have any little ones to send to you because we didn't get any. I got the pic on my blog by taking a picture of our big picture with my camera. I think thats copywriting, but oh well. Were getting more done at the end of the summer so I will make sure to get one just for you. Love YA Lots
3 comments:
YEAH I CAN'T WAIT, I WONT BEABLE TO SLEEP TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol....i saw on Jenna's blog. It looks like you guys are having fun!
How exciting!! I can't wait to pinch those little cheeks at the reunion. I'm so excited that all of you will be there. Also about my family pic I don't have any little ones to send to you because we didn't get any. I got the pic on my blog by taking a picture of our big picture with my camera. I think thats copywriting, but oh well. Were getting more done at the end of the summer so I will make sure to get one just for you. Love YA Lots
Post a Comment