Saturday, June 28, 2008

I haven't posted because...

Jen and Layla are in town and we are having too much fun.
Jen and Layla coming down the escalator at the airport. Yeah, they made it!!
Layla met her uncle Matt at the airport. He thought she was really tiny.
Layla meeting her aunt Wendi for the first time.
Wendi thought she was so cute and they are going to be best friends. Tired Girls...Jen, Layla and Wendi. Layla having a bath at gma's house. All wrapped up in a towel. Look at those big eyes. Mommy is combing her hair into a mohawk.
She looks like her mommy right here.
Gma Robbin is giving Layla a rub down with baby lotion.
Black grandma used to love to do this with the babies.
Layla cuddling with her mommy.
Layla having her first sucker.
It was a watermelon flavored dum dum. Just her size.
Standing like a big girl. Watch out Jen, she will be running soon.
Layla laying on her boppy sucking on her fist.
Simply precious. I just can't get enough of her.
Granpa and Granma bought Layla some toys at the store and she loves them.
Aunt Wendi gives good kisses.
Uncle Matt getting Layla to sleep.
Jen, Layla and Matt joined us at Peet's for a drink and a snack.
Two beautiful girls that miss their daddy and honey.
We are having a great time. I will be back to blogging more when they go home as I will have nothing else to do and I will be really sad.

2 comments:

Lehigrams said...

Looks like you are having a blast.
She is such a cutie. I know her black grandma great would just love her. I can see her wiggling her tongue back and forth, trying to get Layla to laugh or talk. Enjoy them while they are there.
Where is Jeremy?

PJ and Me said...

We are having a great time. I know my mom would have loved her. Jeremy was deployed and won't be back until sometime in August.