I am so tired of taking tests and formal job interviews. I am now on 4 lists for a job. I score high enough to get on the list but just barely below being on the first called list. GRRRRR!!! Hopefully something will come up soon. It is frustrating also because of how you have to apply for a job now. I guess since I grew up without the internet I am a little behind the times, also I have never had to have formal job interviews. This is all so new to me but still very frustrating. So I am going to hang in there and hopefully something will happen soon.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
GRRRRRR
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hot mama!!! Nice pic.
Robin says your face is like "get me outa these clothes!"
That is hilarious, because that is pretty much how I felt. hahahaha. I am just not a dressy kindof girl.
Post a Comment