Wednesday, June 18, 2008

When you are bored...

...you meet up in Matt's room for a little jam session. He has Rock Band for the X-Box 360 and even for someone who can't sing or has no musical talent at all this is actually really fun. I do have to say Matt can actually play the real electric guitar very well and has taken lessons for a couple of years. The rest of the family has no talent at all unless you play rock band we actually do pretty good. So ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!
Wendi playing the drums and Matt singing.

Robbin playing the drums and Matt still singing.
Wendi and I actually like the singing better, it is a little eaiser plus we really rock out. Matt can really play the drums and can do it all. He is really good at Rock Band and Guitar Hero. I don't know what the neighbors think about Wendi and my singing but they have never called the cops so I guess were okay.

1 comments:

Delaney the Undead said...

hahahaha! Andrew just got this game for Father's Day.

I'd have to say that its pretty addicting and Im suprised that our poor neighbors haven't called the cops on us yet, too.