Friday, June 20, 2008

Somebody got a haircut...

Matt decided he was ready for a haircut and found a cut that he liked on a UFC fighter. The fighters name is Tim Credeur. Anyway off to the salon to get it done.

Before...
One side done, starting on the other.
Matt just keeps on laughing, he said it was weird to watch...
The back, Kim loved the back and kept playing with it.
All those curls on the floor.
TA-DA
Finished.

Thanks Kim, you did a great job. Now off to the store to buy some styling gel.

Matt likes his new haircut.

5 comments:

Jenna said...

He looks so good!! I love it!

Wendi's Secrets To Life said...

I guess I like it, it will grow on me. It will have to cause I have to look at him everyday!! hahah

Lehigrams said...

I like it Matt. It makes you look so grown up! HE HE

KAPELE KREW said...

I LOVE this hair cut! You look great Matt!

the mrazek family said...

Looks great!