Sarah invited Wendi and I out to dinner for Amanda's birthday. They were all meeting at Tahoe Joe's. Wendi actually pulled herself away from the Sugar Bowl to go with me for Amanda's birthday.
Sarah, Brooke and Gunnar.
Nicki and Amanda
Wendi and Cassandra
Nicki, Amanda and Ben
Gunnar chowing down on Amanda's birthday cake.
Seth, his girlfriend and Nicki
Sarah feeding Ben some cake, I think there is a private joke here, someday she will have to tell me about it. ahhahaha
Brooke and her little guy, he was so cute and well behaved we hardly knew he was there.
I had a great time and it was fun getting to know some of my Costco peeps a little better and outside of work. They are some of the greatest people I have ever met, I hope we stay friends for a long long time.
Amanda, hope you had a great birthday, you are a great person and deserve it!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment