Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Today...

I had 7 hours to push carts at work...on the good side I had beautiful weather. I had time to think about how truly blessed I am. I had time to enjoy the beautiful outdoors. I had time to think about my mom, my husband, my kids and my dreams. On the bad side I am sore, tired and just plain don't understand why my body is not as young as it used to be. I am totally exhausted and realize I cannot do that again. I just do not have the strength and energy. I had about an hour left to go and my knee started hurting, which scared me so I slowed down and did not push as many carts and I walked a little slower. I also just about set down and cryed!!!

1 comments:

Lehigrams said...

Robbin, Just remember that must be how the people feel on Biggest Loser. They never show us how bad they feel. Or the times they cry because they are so sore. I'll bet you are losing weight also, or at least tightening up in places you didn't know you had muscle. I saw a cart pusher at our Costco the other day, He was going so slow and I wondered if he was feeling like you. IF you could do something else thru the day, I am sure it wouldn't be as bad. Varity
makes it better. Just hang in there dear, soon your will be at the Jail.