I am thankful for:
Making it to a new year. Welcome 2009! Looking forward to what the new year is going to bring. Praying it will be a healthy and happy one.
Blue snowcones. Sometimes you just have to be a kid again and enjoy the simple things in life.
For a wonderful niece. She inspires me in ways she doesn't even know. Not naming names, Kayla.
Relief Society handouts. Apparently my passion of making the handouts for my ladies and emailing them on to my sisters and my aunt has stirred up a little missionary work. Thanks Aunt Claudia, that really means alot.
Making good choices in life. Being in the midst of a background investigation for a new job I am so proud to say that I have nothing to hide. I could have always been a little better but I was never really that bad. I always learned from my mistakes. I am glad for the example I can set for my kids. It also makes me be a better person everyday, because you never know when something will come back to bite you in the butt.
Answered prayers. I know my prayers are answered even though it doesn't happen the minute I want it to. I see miracles touch my life everyday. I know my Heavenly Father loves me and is always there, even when I don't think He is.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
It's that time again...
Posted by PJ and Me at 4:01 PM
Labels: Thankful Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
AWW, aunt robbin, you are So great! thanks for mentioning me. I appreciate you so much!!! I always love reading your blog, you always have great things to say and you are one of my hero's! i love you!!!
Post a Comment