I forgot to post this last week...not that I wasn't thankful.
I am thankful for:
Beautiful weather: I am one person that hates the rain. I love the sun and great weather.
New babies: I am so thankful all went well for Tyson, Sarah and baby Jack. New babies are so precious, they smell good and they just came from our Heavenly Father. I am sure baby Jack got lots of kisses from my mom.
Exercise equipment: Love the feeling of working out and looking forward to getting my treadmill.
Friends: I love my friends, they are such a great support and always there when you need them.
Clean socks: I love the smell after they have been washed and I love when they stay white.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Thankful Thursday
Posted by PJ and Me at 10:56 PM
Labels: Thankful Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment