I was at work on Sunday, we were so busy the lines were really long and it was didn't stop until the store closed. Wow, what a day. I got to assist for my friend Amanda and we made a great team. We did have fun and we tried to get the customers through as quickly as possible.
It was getting close to closing time around 5:30 and I looked up from the checkstand to outside and saw the most beautiful rainbow. I just said out loud "look at the rainbow" everyone looked toward the door. I cannot explain how beautiful it was. The whole open part or the door was a rainbow. I was in awe of how beautiful nature is and how God has created such beauty. I just wanted to stand there and enjoy it. I was really mad I did not have my camera or even my phone on me. A co-worker, Ryan took these pictures with his phone and sent them to me. The pictures are beautiful but it was so much better to be there and to see it.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Rainbow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment