Saturday, January 31, 2009

Matt and his humor....

Matt found this web site and showed it to me the other night...we had a good laugh and I had to share most of the pictures.
Could you squat on this?
NOT

Yea this one not looking too good either, might be hard to potty train a little one, huh?

Women laughing...this one is kinda funny.
I guess if you are into music....
Funny, but pretty sure I would never use this one.
I guess you have to water the flowers somehow, hahahahaha
No, way. I am a little, okay alot more private.
And then the most bizarre one of all.
It has two pictures. The first one is what it looks like outside. And this is what it looks like from the inside.
It is made entirely of one-way glass.
Now again I ask you, Could you use this one?
Not in a million years...no way, no how.
I like my privacy, I would not even want the bathroom window in the front of the house.
I'm just sayin.

0 comments: