When I was at my sister Debby's house this summer her kids RJ and Trissy got me hooked on "Dexter". I watched the first 3 episodes of the first season. So when I got home I bought the first season on DVD then I never had time to watch it.
Wendi found the second season on DVD and bought it for me. I still did not have time to watch it. Months went by and Matt was telling me the other day he heard about this show called "Dexter" and he heard it was pretty good and was thinking about watching it. I cracked up and told him I had the first and second seasons. He was surprised but happy. We watched it together and finished the first season and started the second season. We are going to watch some more tomorrow. I am wishing we had Showtime so we could be watching the third season as well.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
SO HOOKED...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment