In the last couple of weeks I have been picking up a few things for Layla.
Sorry, I just can't help myself.
I was off today and had some errands to do, shopping, groceries etc.
Of course I found more things for Layla as I was shopping for baby Jack.
I can't shop for another baby and not buy stuff for Layla bug.
I ended up at the UPS store...so the UPS man will be showing up at Layla's house...


2 comments:
Robbin - I am jealous that you have a little one to spoil. I can't imagine myself being as 'over the top' as you are--but you never know!!! haha. Have fun spoiling that little one.
Do it now, while you only have one, when you get 18, NADA. I would be so broke. I remember when I just had Jace and Kristin. I was just like you. Now I am lucky to get them some little trinket sent for each holiday. But I hope they still know I love them all.
Cindy, I am so proud of you, blogging.
Post a Comment