Monday, January 5, 2009

Rainy days...

I slept in this morning as I am coming down with another cold...what is up with that? Three colds in less than 3 months. Anyway, I was dreading going to work tonight in the rain. I have to work 5 to 10 pushing carts. Yea, sounds like fun huh? As I was getting my rain boots ready with the gel insoles....
...Jen sent me this cute little picture of Layla bug learning to feed herself. It made my day. (I still don't want to go push carts tonight though) It is so fun to get these pictures and see her learn and grow everyday. What a sweet little spirit she is. So full of life, so busy learning about her surroundings and trying new things everyday. WE love you Layla bug.


Layla eating sweet potatoes and turkey

1 comments:

Lehigrams said...

I will be thinking of you tonight, just be glad you are not here. It was 6 degrees last night. It snowed again today and is freezing cold tonight. Just say to yourself, rain is better than snow.