Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What a day...

I had my job interview (interigation) today.
I hope it went well and I said the right things.
I should be hearing from them soon.
Keep your fingers crossed.
Pete went with me and made some phone calls while he waited in the truck.
After the interview we went to Gillwood's and had breakfast.
It was a really cute little restuarant.
Then we went shopping for trailers.
We liked this one but are still debating if we want to get one.




Then Pete had to go to work and I came home and cleaned and did laundry.
I have to go pick him up tonight.

4 comments:

Delaney the Undead said...

i spent a good chunk of my third trimester of pregnancy in one of those camper things...it was not fun. lol. maybe for like a weekend but then you get sick of it. then again, I was super preggo so that mightve swayed my oppinion a little bit.

goo dluck on the job interview! i still havent had any call backs but today i think i made a good impression and i FINALLY found a vet thats hiring soon.

Lehigrams said...

Anyone with a lick of sense would hire that good looking lady. Hope you hear soon. I know employment sucks right now.

Wendi's Secrets To Life said...

wow who ever took thaat pictures of you did a great job

Cindy said...

Sis, you look great in that new outfit. I am hoping and praying that you get the job. Good Luck.