Monday night Pete and I went to the movie and saw Gran Torino. Half way through the movie it actually melted. They were able to fix it in about 15 minutes but were worried it would happen again. We were actually able to watch the whole thing. It really was a good movie with a great story. On the way out of the movie they handed us a free movie ticket so we get to go back and see another movie on them. Yeah us!!!
My friend Linda is finally back from all her travels. I have not seen her since she left on November 10th to pick up her missionary in Nebraska. We finally met last night, went to the movie, Bride Wars. The movie was really cute. We then went to Chevy's and had dinner. We caught each other up on all the things that have gone one since we last got together and we celebrated Christmas. We always have a great time and I am really glad she is back.
Friday, January 16, 2009
movies...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment