Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fights, Food and Fun...

UFC was on tonight and we were actually all off work...wow, that doesn't happen very often.
We had Matt's friend Bruce over and his mom Kathy.
We made sloppy joes, had some chips and some snacks.
Matt finally smiling and not flipping me off, hhahahaha, but his eyes are closed.

Bruce and Kathy

Pete and I
We love our blankets
Yes, that is my ironing in the background
Georges St Pierre and BJ Penn
Yeah, I was cheering for GSP
We always enjoy the fights, we have actually watched them since the first season of the Ultimate Fighter came out on TV.
We were in South Lake Tahoe at Stephen's parents condo, we had been sking all day, we stopped to eat and went back to the condo.
We were chillin, flipping channels, found the Ultimate Fighter and got hooked.
Season 8 just finished and we are looking forward to season 9.

2 comments:

Delaney the Undead said...

lol...Ive really got to get into these fights more. I own a UFC t shirt randomly..but I havent really watched a whole match. They look awesome!

I want a shiny belt,
-Delaney

Kayla said...

holy, tyler LOVES UFC. too bad we don't live closer to you guys, because tyler would be over in seconds!!! sounds like you guys had a blast!