Sunday, February 1, 2009

I almost lost it....

I was at work today.
Busy as usual.
I was pulling a case of Pepsi out of a basket for the cashier to scan, hit my wedding ring against the basket and my diamond went flying.
I hollered "I just lost my diamond"
We started looking for it, I was ready to cry.
I have been married for 25 years and I thought I can't lose it now.
A man that was standing in line, came up and helped me look for it and he found it.
I went up and gave him the biggest hug ever.
My hand feels naked with out it.
I have never taken my ring off.
Now wondering where I can take it to get it fixed since the place Pete bought it is in Utah.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

OH MY GOSH. you are seriously so lucky that the guy found your diamond! if i ever lost my diamond/s - I would cry so hard! I'm glad it was found and hopefully you can get it fixed soon! :)

the mrazek family said...

oh my gosh, that just happened to me! let me know where you take it so i can get mine fixed too. the only place i know of is in napa, and the guy is awesome...maybe worth the trip there. glad you found the diamond, that would have made me cry too.