Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I've been tagged...

My niece Kayla tagged me.

6 random facts.
6 tagged people.
Here we go...

1. I hate snakes, lizards and mouse tails. Get the picture?
2. I love good hard belly laughs, where by the time you quit laughing you forgot what you were laughing at or you realize it really wasn't that funny and you laugh some more.

3. I have learned failure doesn't always mean you failed. This one took me a long time to figure out, but I finally did!!!
4. I hate, hate, hate the dentist. My dentist and hygenist take really good care of me because they know I am the biggest baby.
5. I love water falls, ponds and fountains. Watch out Palm Springs, just ask Deb, Cindy and Connie. hahahahaha
6. I am really curious about the paranormal and how it all works. I want to see a good/positive apparition.

I tag: Claudia, Lauren, Cindy, Kylie, Danelle and Shani.

0 comments: