Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New toy...

Pete has been wanting a new TV for a long time.
A few years ago one of the ladies I visit taught was moving to Utah and they did not want to move thier big TV. It was one of those BIG ones and they were going to sell it. Pete and I bought it and have enjoyed it but it was also a perjection TV and Pete was really wanting a LCD TV. Don't ask me the difference because I know nothing about TV's.
Anyway, Pete told me and the kids to try and sell the TV so he could finally get the one he wanted. If we could find someone that needed one we could just give it away. Well, a friend of mine's son was moving and he had a little 9" TV. I told him if he wanted it to come and get it...well he did, that day, the Friday before Valentines day. I sent the following picture to Pete on his phone...
The TV was gone and Pete was panicked....He was worried the banks would not be open the whole week-end and what was he going to do without a TV. Needless to say, the banks were open and Pete got his new TV. He deserves it, yeah for new TV's.
I then had to get a new TV stand for the bedroom. I moved my cedar chest in the family room to hold the new TV. This is me putting the new stand together. I love putting new furniture together.