Thursday, February 12, 2009

I've been tagged...

...by my niece Kayla.

15 things you may or may not know about me...

1. I am the youngest in my family. My siblings all say I am spoiled, but I think they helped spoil me. hhahahaha.
2. I am the shortest one in my family at 5'9". I think my kids took after their dad, especially the girls.
3. I do not like the rain. I love the sunshine.
4. I used an outhouse until we got the bathroom built in the house when I was a little girl.
5. I love antiques especially if they are from family. I am sentimental to hand me downs.
6. I love to iron, I just wish I had more time to get it done. My grandma Starich taught me how to iron when I was little and I love the look of clothes when they have creases from ironing.
7. I love to decorate the house for everyday and for the holidays. It would be great if I had more time to accomplish what I wanted to do. I also love to work in the yard and would love to have the perfect home and garden yard. Someday my wish will come true.
8. I love crafts, sewing and scrapbooking. It is so fun to create new things.
9. I love watching movies...especially chick flicks. I have my favorite shows on TV I tape every week. I also love to watch anything about the paranormal. I am curious about life after death.
10. I love working out and how it makes you feel so good and energetic.
11. I wish I new more about nutrition and I wish I was a better cook.
12. I am the proudest mom. I have great kids!!!!!!!!!! I am also proud to be a grandma!!!!!
13. I have been married for over 25 years to my best friend. He rocks!!!!
14. I love to read, which I am sure my mom would be so proud. She loved to read and always encouraged me to, but I was never interested until I was married and my kids were a little older.
15. I love life and am always looking forward to what is going to happen next. Hopefully always great things.

I tag anyone who is bored and feels like sharing some things about themselves.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Very Interesting! We have a lot in common (except the exercise thing!).