Jen and Layla came out to visit for a few days.
We had a great time and the following pictures are from our adventure.
Layla and granpa having some quiet time.
I put alot of water in the sink and let her splash and play.
Granma feeding Layla some cereal and bananas
Layla likes to drink out of a glass and does a pretty good job at it.
We went shopping at the Carter's outlet and had a fun time...granma spent too much money spoiling the little one. hahahahaThe barretts made her look older but she sure looked cute.
Jen and Layla came and granpa was able to show his little grand-daughter off at work.
They have been family friends for a long time.
They actually used to babysit my kids when they were little and now Wendi still babysits for them.
I used to teach them in Young Womens and worked with their mom in Young Womens...
by the way, their mom rocks and taught me so much.
Little Max and Layla (Max is saying "cheese" for the camera)
We took Wendi and Layla with us so Jen could sleep in for a little while.
Matt was at school.
Layla likes to chew on straws.
Patty cake, Patty cake....
roll it...pat it...mark it with an L...
and toss it in the oven for Layla and granma.
Layla is too funny and very entertaining...
and the faces she can pull...
and a smile that can melt your heart.I guess it is the competition for Jeremy's college.
So while Wendi was at the Jazz/Kings game with her friend Amy, Jen and Matt hung her sweatshirt in a noose.
Layla and I stood by and watched.
When we got it home Layla kept playing with the changing pad.
I guess she liked the colors or something
We had a great time and made many great memories.



3 comments:
Looks like you had a blast! Layla is really growing. And you and Pete are shrinking. Looks like you are both doing so good. I am proud of you.
What great pictures! I'm glad we got to visit while they were here. Layla is so stinkin' cute!
Oh so cute!! It looks like you guys had such a great time with your visitors!! Layla is so sweet and I love some of the faces she pulls! I'm so glad you got to spend time with them :)
Post a Comment