...its that time again.
I am thankful for:The Sunshine: I walked outside with Pete this morning and I was so excited, the sun was out. It was still a little cool but it didn't matter because the sun was out. I love the sun, it makes me happy, Yeah!!!
Long Lunches: My friend Linda came down, we hit the fabric store and lunch at Strings. Almost 5 hours later I returned home to see that I got absolutely nothing done today. Well the day is not over. hahahahhaha
Costco Peeps: While at lunch with Linda I looked out the window and saw some of my Costco peeps coming out of the resturant next door. I had to run and give them all a big hug and talk to them for a minute. I think they were all sick today, hahahahahaha. I hope they feel better soon!!!
Fabric: I am such a fabric whore, I didn't really need it but I bought it anyway. Pete and I are getting a new quilt and pillow cases for our trailer that we don't even have yet. hee hee. It is Debbie Mum, has cabins, pine trees, bears and elk on it. Too cute!!!! I get like that in a fabric store.
Patience: I really think I have learned patience, but apparently I am still learning. Dang, I wish I was a better student. I really am trying!
1 comments:
Mom, don't say whore.
Post a Comment