...I do!
Just missing you, wishing we could cuddle up and have a long talk.
YOU should be here to share the good and the bad, I miss that!
YOU always know the right things to say, I miss that!
YOU have an infectious laugh, I miss that!
YOU radiate love, I miss that!
Just missing you, wishing we could cuddle up and have a long talk.
YOU should be here to share the good and the bad, I miss that!
YOU always know the right things to say, I miss that!
YOU have an infectious laugh, I miss that!
YOU radiate love, I miss that!
YOUR eyes, I miss them!
I miss you!!!*tear, tear.
3 comments:
Me too. Can't believe that next Monday it will be 3 years.
i'm with you! i could sure use a hug right now from her. :(
I agree!! Sometimes it seems like 10 years since I got to talk to her.
Post a Comment