I have a BIG curiosity about the Paranormal. I don't know when it really kicked in, if it was listening to my dad's mom (grandma Fausett) talk about things while I was growing up or if it was after losing my mother. I think my grandma had a gift about things and my dad is very sensitive too, but they were and are very private people. A few other family members have had some wonderful experiences. I won't name names or share because the stories belong to them, but I am so glad they shared them with me.
There is so much out there now about the paranormal. I love watching Ghost Hunters, Ghost Hunters International, Ghost Whisperer, Medium, Ghost Adventures, Paranormal State, Psychic Kids, Lisa Williams, and any other show like this. I just don't like the evil ones.
I follow some mediums like Alison Dubois, Lisa Williams, Chip Coffey, John Edward, Carla Baron, John J. Oliver and James Van Praagh. I guess I am just curious. My religion always comes first, but so many things come together.
I have never had a reading but sometimes I think I might want to. Still weary of that for some reason. I find it fascinating that spirits can be so close but yet so far. Are they here because the want to be, because they are lost or why?
My brother-in-law and I talk about this sometimes and find it interesting. He also turned me onto a book, The hunt for the Skinwalker, it is based on happenings at a ranch in Utah by Vernal, where he grew up. (Skinwalker web site). It was a good book but I have way more questions than answers after reading it. I don't believe in reincarnation, portholes, and UFO's.Pete and I love to go to Virginia City, NV. The history there is amazing and apparently it is one of the most haunted places. We would also like to go to Goldfield, NV to visit the Goldfield Hotel. Someday we would love to actually go on a ghost hunt. I think sometimes I take so many pictures because I am always looking for something paranormal. I even play with an EVP recorder sometimes but have never caught anything. I do find some interesting orbs and such in some of my photos. Just makes me wonder.


1 comments:
Robbin, you give me the willies!
Post a Comment