I am thankful for:
The rain: even though I really don't like it, we need it.
My strength: sometimes I don't think I have it but in the long run I am really strong and stand up for what I believe in and what I think in right.
Support: It is nice to know that your friends and co-workers are there for you. They rock!!!!
Electricians: I am thankful for my electrician and his talent to get things done fast!
Choices I made: I am glad I made some good choices in life and can look back and not be disappointed in how I lived my life.
Trust: It is nice to know you can trust, enough said!!! You know who you are.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Its that time again....
Posted by PJ and Me at 12:25 PM
Labels: Thankful Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment