Monday, February 23, 2009

3 YEARS AGO TODAY...

My beautiful mother left us for another journey.
I can't believe how long you have been gone
It seems like just yesterday, but it also seems like 10 years
You are always in my thoughts
I wish I could hug you one more time, touch you and tell you I love you
I wish you were here with your great wisdom
I wish I could bring you roses, hear you laugh and reminisce of the great times we had.
I love you, miss you and hope you are dancing in heaven.
You were the best and always will be,
love your little bird

1 comments:

Lehigrams said...

Beautiful tribute Sweeti you made me cry, I also know she is there with you and all of us, cheering us on and whispering in our ears. Some days it does seem like forever. And yet, I can't believe it has been 3 years.