Thursday, February 26, 2009

ANOTHER WEEK...

I am thankful for:

Supportive Family: The 3 year anniversary of mom's passing was on Monday. It has been comforting to know even though mom is gone I can still call upon my dad and my siblings for anything. It is nice to know through tradgedy we have grown closer and support each other. Thanks you guys for always having my back.

Wisdom of a wonderful aunt: "Remember, life is only understood backward, but has to be lived forward. Someday we will understand why certian things happened." Thanks Aunt Claudia, I always go back to this when I am trying to understand life.

Patience: I am still learning patience and there is a reason for everything. It is funny how the above quote really does makes sense after the fact. Sometimes you think the worst has happened and you come to realize it happened to prepare you for what is yet to come and then it all makes sense.

My husband: When I am frustrated or having a bad day he always tells me "No matter what, we are always a team". We have been through so much in 25+ years together I know we can get through anything as long as we have each other. He is my best friend and more.

0 comments: